The links on this page are to other articles about the Peckham Experiment and reviews of some of the books about the Peckham Experiment, and to Withymoor : A Health Hive
You may download a copy of the winning entry for earlier years below
Health through Community Co-operation - Alex Samuel, The Lancet, vol 349, March 15 1997, discussing research undertaken by the Centre for Research in Social Policy at Loughborough University on community well-being centres.
. A Review of Creative Arts in. Primary Health Care. Professor Keith Tones and Professor Jackie Green supported by the NHS Executive, available here as a PDF for download.
A version of Withymoor : A Health Hive readable on this website is under construction and will be available shortly
Reviews of The Peckham Experiment
- Health Overhaul by Tyrrell Burgess
- The Peckham Experiment by Michael Young
- Peckham Revived by Colin Ward
- Health Experiment that showed the way - Stephen Joseph
Reviews of Being Me and Also Us by Alison Stallibrass
- The Peckham Pioneers by Mary Midgley
- Fringe Benefits by Colin Ward
- Family Matters by John Illman
- Introduction to Alison Stallibrass by Leila Berg - Salamanders!
Review of The Quality of Life. The Peckham Approach to Human Ethology